We will provide you with the pictures and text panels free of charge. We recommend however that the exhibition lasts one to three weeks. Longer periods create problems with availability and the cost of logistics make shorter periods less practical.
Accompanying brochures are provided free of charge up to a number of 50. Additional print costs are charged for further copies.
Depending on size, available equipment and location, the cost of services such as consultancy and the compiling of pictures as well as assistance in assembling and dismantling the exhibition and organising transport is between € 1.000 and € 3.000.
The borrower of the exhibition and/or the insurance he has taken out is liable for any damage to exhibition material occurring during transport, assembling or dismantling or during the running of the exhibition.
Additional costs (transport incl. transport insurance, insurance covering the exhibition itself, exhibition system, illumination, travel costs, expenses, possible lodging costs, etc.) are borne by the borrower of the exhibition.
All rights to the pictures are reserved by the partner organisations. If you are interested in any further use, please get in touch with GTZ.
The “Nature – Our Precious Web” exhibition is a collaborative venture between:
- GEO, the feature magazine, Hamburg, Germany
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity, Montreal, Canada
- IUCN, The World Conservation Union, Countdown 2010 Initiative, Gland, Switzerland
- GTZ, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit GmbH – German Technical Cooperation, Eschborn, Germany comissioned by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Supported by: UNDP, United Nations Development Programme
Martin Meister, Verena Streitferdt, David Ainsworth, Suhel Al-Janabi, Ruth Eichhorn and Wiebke Herding
Dr. Konrad Uebelhör
Programme for the Implementation of the Convention on Biodiversity
Dag-Hammarskjöld Weg 1–5
P.O. Box 5180
65726 Eschborn, Germany
Tel.: +49-6196-79-13 62
Fax: +49-6196-79-80 13 62